Saturday, November 15, 2008

Catching Up

Hey everyone...
Sorry it's been so long, I have no excuses just that I've been plain out lazy and haven't been on the computer much. When you are on it at work all day, you just don't want to come home and get one it some more. Everything is going pretty good. Having an MRI on my hand Monday, just some tendinitis and maybe a cist that has came up...pray it's not to bad.
Some of you know my neice Katie had back surgery, she is doing so good, I am so very proud of her.
We went scrapbooking Friday night and had a blast as always. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends and some of the girls I've known since "forever" and some I'm just getting to know, and I want them all to know that I cherish them and look forward to our "SCRAPPIN NIGHTS". It is so much fun and we just all enjoy our "girls" night away.
Well I will try to do better and stop by more often...Love Yall Bunches :)

Missy

3 comments:

About Me said...

We three of a kind. Bonnie's DH blogs like me and you. We will add you to our club. Love's ya.

Cecile said...

I am glad to read your posts when you have time to post them!!
Hugs!!
Cecile

Cole M. said...

Happy Thanksgiving to Heather and Family!