Sunday, December 7, 2008

Catching up

Hey there everyone.
So it's been crazy around here, with all the Holiday rushing around, I get a call from the school that by baby girl is sick, so we've been stuck in the house doctoring her back to health. I went scrappbooking Friday with my close friends and I be darn, I stated feeling bad, so I had to cut it short and go home :(
We have a very busy next couple of weeks. Getting ready for Santa, doing things with the Church, youth party, so on, so on. I really am looking forward to it all.
Lil Missy (my sons gf) has been here for a couple of weeks, her mom was in the hospital for some time and she seems to be a little better but she has a long road ahead, PLEASE, keep them all in your prayers.
On the 17th they are finally going to do surgery on my hand, actually they would have done it sooner but I wanted to put it off, I've been dealing with it for about 3 years but the time has come to get it taken care of.
I'm glad to hear that my dear friend Ceclie is on the road to recovery, been really worried about her. And my bf Trina is the greatest person I know, I love ya girlie.
Till next time
Love yall
Missy

1 comment:

Cecile said...

Awww...You are the greatest!!!
I love ya bunches!!